The Business Development/Tendering Manager is responsible for setting business development targets, defining the strategy to achieve these targets, and following the set strategy promptly to deliver the expected result. To also prepare and submit bids and tenders, deliver the strategy for developing new business/clients, and maintain existing ones.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Register our organization as a vendor to International and indigenous oil & gas companies, Telcom, and construction companies
- Interface with NAPIMS/NUIS, DPR/NUPRC, NIPEX, NCDMB, etc.
- Set sales and marketing targets, define the strategy to achieve these targets, and implement the set strategy promptly to deliver the expected result.
- Deliver the strategy for developing new businesses/clients and maintaining existing ones
- Communicate sales and marketing strategy and outcomes to management
- Provide weekly market analysis and presentations to support business development strategic efforts.
- Acquire new projects/contracts and bids to meet and possibly exceed targets
- Increase the turnover of the organization and generate significant income, to an agreed periodic target
- Develop winning proposals for clients.
- Manage the sales process – develop, negotiate, and close out contracts and hand over new jobs to the operations team for execution
- Manage the tendering process - from bidding, attending pre-tender meetings, submissions, and signing contract papers
- Manage, support, and supervise the marketing department team and ensure members are clear on their individual roles and responsibilities and meet expected results.
- Provide mentoring for the marketing team. Develop a mentoring plan to accomplish the same.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Manage corporate relationships and partnerships with clients, contractors, and business partners
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Oil and gas field, as a Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm or related industry, current position must be within the oil and gas sector.
- Experience and relationships with NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, and NCDMB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil, Gas, and industrial sectors.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.