Join our Law-Tech team! Drive internal strategies, manage HR functions, and collaborate with a team of visionaries. Externally, develop project strategies, pursue business opportunities, and engage with stakeholders. For more than 15 years, we have successfully risen to the challenge of redefining the concepts of law, business, and technology to achieve sustainable, transformational change within the Nigerian ecosystem. We are looking for young and upwardly mobile team members who have first-hand experience of business challenges and pressure The ideal candidate will be ‘linking arms’ with support from the CEO in driving the organisation’s agenda to achieve set business objectives in the Law-Tech space. Specifically, you will be involved in. A Positive attitude, initiative, and at least 5 years of related experience required.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Developing business development and marketing strategies, including strategic, tactical planning and quality control.
- General facility management./ day to day operations;
- Business process/systems improvements; Developing the organizational traditions, implementing professional standards and work surroundings and facilitating communication.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counselling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
- Accountable for information and details sharing in meetings; Sends email correspondences to senior partners within the organization to provide information and updates
- Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders, to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors to understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature & Writing reports
- Seek out and Work directly with relevant partners to institute, effectively coordinate and oversee the development of the Company’s project strategy
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Responsible for following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Identify and harness opportunities, conduct feasibility assessments to develop new businesses for improved returns and cost efficiencies.
- Maintain effective links with relevant Regulatory Authorities, Government and related Government departments aimed at aligning the Company’s Business Plans with National Objectives.
- Support application and relevant approvals, grants and consents to implement the 2024 work program.
- Plan and execute community engagements including MOUs and other relevant agreements that need community cooperation.
- Manage government and other stakeholders in the development of new policies development/ opportunities and obtain relevant permits and approvals.
- Academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) is preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields. (Minimum Second-Class Lower Division)
- A minimum of five (5) years related work experience in an E-Commerce environment or as a Practice Manager in a legal office environment or Project management experience in consultancy in a law firm AND/OR other professional services firm (financial/accounting/education/consulting).
- CIPM, CIPD is an added advantage.
- A positive bubbly attitude with lots of laughter
- Team spirit and Plenty of initiative
- Personal accountability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.