CLIENT RELATIONS, SALES AND MARKETING
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional sales service.
- Actively partaking in setting sales and marketing targets •
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Directly responsible for effectively marketing the company products.
- Actively Contributing to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded
- Drafting of relevant correspondence documents to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing client transactions.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly sourcing new and viable clients.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Source for new business prospects and follow up on referrals from existing clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Candidate should possess capabilities in identifying opportunities, building client relationships, and ensuring the successful implementation of solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.