Business Development Executive
Avant Facilities Services Limited
Management & Business Development
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development profess to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company portfolio. The responsibilities include identifying services that are under performing, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings and improving existing sales proposals.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff. *Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
*Strong business acumen.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.