A Business Development Officer is needed urgently
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identify, and assess new and profitable business/market opportunities for the company through meetings, networking and other relevant channels.
- Assist with relevant departments to prepare and partake in client presentations as well as participate in sales meetings.
- Learn about the marketplace and trends of the industry to help the company adapt to the ever-changing business environment.
- Work with relevant teams to develop the company’s customer base and support the continuous development of key accounts.
- Represent the company in meetings, trade events, conferences, networking events and other promotional activities as at when required.
- Liaising with relevant departments to develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
- Meeting existing and potential clients as well as building positive relationships and enhancing the company’s presence.
- Producing relevant sales/marketing reports to present to the company’s management.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support for company clients.
- Ad hoc services as when required by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or other related courses
- Proven work experience as a sales executive/officer, marketer or business development officer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to develop and execute presentations.
- Detail-oriented and must be a strong team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exceptional analytical, negotiation, decision-making, problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed and capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.