The BDO shall be mostly responsible for helping the company build a database of sponsors and partners for our upcoming events, engaging them. Their role shall also involve a lot of documentation, including managing financial budgets, bookkeeping, and financial reporting. Therefore, this role requires someone with a good background in marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Reaching out to new sponsors, partners, and prospective investors
- Building our partnerships database
- Contributing to the overall business development strategy
- Assisting with basic accounting (expense record and book-keeping using Sage or Zoho software)
- Planning and executing field outreaches toward our sponsorship targets
- Co-managing our corporate contacts' database
- Executing periodic surveys and reporting progress
- BSC or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in a corporate marketing role
- A background in accounting and finance
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office tools, are necessary
- Using a CRM (e.g. Hubspot)
- Using Accounting software (e.g. Zoho)
- Proposal Writing, Effective communication, and strategic thinking
- Prior use of a CRM (especially HubSpot) will be an added advantage
- Understanding email marketing will be an added advantage
- General knowledge of social media/digital marketing
- The Ideal candidate is very tech-savvy, teachable, and open-minded
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.