A construction business development manager is instrumental in driving new business for a construction company. Working closely with construction salesmen, construction business development officers identify the right opportunities and builds long-term relations with the right prospects. These are some of the elements that drive business growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Drive Business Growth
- Take an active approach towards identifying new opportunities
- Complete construction bids and monitor and manage the bid activity
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process
- Build a construction proposal template library that can be used by the entire sales department
- Convince prospects and current customers to buy-in
- Identify market opportunities
- Create development plans and growth projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.