Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant should be preferably Female
- Minimum academic qualification is a BSc, (Second class lower division) in a Science inclined course of study: Biomedical Engineering/Sciences, Human Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, and other pure sciences
- Applicant must have completed NYSC
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn
- Applicants must be able to work with/ without supervision.
- Applicants residing around the Lekki axis will be preferred.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Achieve company growth and hit sales targets by 100%
- Design, develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base
- Build and promote very strong long-lasting customer relationships through partnerships
- Prepare realistic sales budget forecasts and revenue reports for management.
- Handle skilled negotiations and pricing with prospects and clients.
- Scheduling meetings, clinical presentations, (preparing and making presentations) on behalf of the organization with prospects at institutions, hospitals, and clinics.
- Exhibition preparations, attendance, participation, and building our database.
- Attending to deliveries, installation, repairs, and maintenance of company’s medical equipment in our custody and as well as those delivered to clients
- Working and delivering on set goals and objectives as would be handed across to you by your team Lead.
- The base salary and has commission advantages.