We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multidisciplinary aviation service and hardware marketing company, a Business Development Officer. As a Business Development Officer, you are expected to identify new business opportunities and build relationships that drive the organization’s revenue and market share.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct research into new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s product/services addressing or predicting the client’s objectives.
- Prepare sale contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Developing strategies to meet business development goals.
- Keep records of sales, invoices, revenue, etc.
- Develop quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Develop and implement business process documents for the organization.
- Prioritize external stakeholder management by fostering cordial relationships with the client and client representatives.
- Act as business liaison on behalf of the organization to companies allocated to you.
- Identify key stakeholders and decision-makers in an organization and develop a long-lasting relationship with them.
- Extensive involvement and participation in business development and company meetings.
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Business Development Officer.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Market knowledge and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research skills.
Remuneration: NGN200,000 – 300,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.