Our client seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Grow the existing loan portfolio in line with the company’s strategy
- Analyze requests to establish eligibility and loan repayment structure
- Build strategies to expand client sources.
- To acquire and grow relationships by selling the company’s loan services.
- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, and business partners.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in business development within the finance industry
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.