Study and completely comprehend all company offerings, products and services. Understand their origins, usage and target audience, whilst staying abreast of all updates.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Study and completely comprehend all company offerings, products, and services. Understand their origins, usage, and target audience, whilst staying abreast of all updates.
- Specifically, craft sales plans for each product/offering, unique to product description and target market, exploiting all traditional and digital vehicles for customer conversion
- Oversee the execution of sales plans and new product deployment, meeting targets set for user signups and conversions within specified timelines
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets or clients
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate the tailoring of presentations and bids to identified prospects\
- Understand the needs of your market, customers, creative team, and product developers. Always be ready to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs and successfully go to market with any product
- Contribute to the development of content and promotional strategy for new platforms, products, and services and liaise with the marketing and communications department to execute them
- Periodically carry out sales forecasts, pop-culture surveys, and market analysis. Present your findings to senior management
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Develop proposals and pitch decks, and manage the proposal response process including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations. Stay up to date and communicate effectively with internal customers
- Most importantly ensure that all sales efforts yield conversations at a rate equal to or greater than set targets for the department
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales
- Excellent interpersonal and people skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.