We seek the position of a Business Development Manager in our Lagos Office. This role’s primary focus is to support the business in increasing new customers and revenue through developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, researching and identifying new business opportunities, and continuing to build new partnership opportunities with new clients. While working in conjunction with the Student Recruitment Manager, the role has focused on Student Placement while covering all facets of the organization. You will also work closely with the Application Support Staff to provide support to all students and maintain comprehensive records of all applications and conversions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identify new key clients in the high school sector (private and government) and Referral Partners
- Build strong and trusted relationships with new key contacts to support effective stakeholder and client engagement to increase lead generation and referrals
- Prepare, implement, and review contracts/ MOU with a referral partner
- Provide input into the development/ review of commercial terms with new/ existing clients to maximize revenue potential for the organization
- Manage all stakeholders and client relationships in a highly professional manner, representing our client as an innovative market leader
- Develop and implement effective strategies for managing relationships to understand stakeholders and client needs and ensure retention of client
- Identify opportunities to further develop and enhance relationships between key client contacts and the organization
- Engage in events, meetings, calls, and other relevant activities to develop relationships with prospective stakeholders and clients to create leads
- Maintain and refine the client's proposition
- Develop and execute client engagement strategy and communication plan in alignment with marketing and business requirements, reflecting market and state trends and issues
- The plan includes coverage of new clients in the high school sector, new Referral Partners/Migration Agents, and professional and client associations
- Deliver presentations to support the client acquisition process
- Follow up leads and manage the client acquisition process in an effective and professional manner.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement and realize the benefit of such opportunities by advocating new ways of working.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in Business administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in business development, Sales, or Marketing with 2 years of industry experience
- An ability to work under pressure and organize work priorities to meet deadlines
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage in open dialogue
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to remain focused when completing high-volume, or repetitious tasks
- Strong Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook skills
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English Proficiency
- People Skill
- Sales/Marketing Skills
- Quick Learning
- Team Work
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 250,000- 350,000 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.