· Constantly look for new ways to grow the organization’s revenue.
· Prepare product presentations and pitches.
· Look for new leads and convert them to paying clients.
· Maintain and update a pipeline of leads/contacts and clients daily.
· Develop and manage relationships with key clients in Nigeria (and other target markets).
· Have an in-depth knowledge of the organization’s products and value proposition.
· Constantly conduct market research and report findings to management.
· Report achievements and results on a daily basis.
· Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
· Identify customer needs and opportunities for new product development.
· Report on successes and areas needing improvements.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field (experience in B2B sales is preferred).
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.