We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for helping our organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through the sale of the bank’s products and services.
- Cross-selling of bank products and services.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carries out reviews on the previous day and jointly plans for the week ahead
- Manages and maintains current business relationships
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial products or services to the customer.
- Tertiary education from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4-5 years of in-depth sales experience, preferably in the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Experience in marketing/sales within the banking sector with an emphasis on enterprise/corporates (B2B).
- Experience selling lending services and merchant POS devices to corporates should be an added advantage (Good network of enterprise merchants)
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.