We are looking for a passionate Sales/Business Development Manager for our client who is a CBN-licensed financial institution. The candidate will work in a team of like-minded people working towards the planning and implementation of the organization’s sales strategies, ensuring business goals are met in a continuous and timely manner. The Business Development manager is expected to have had experience in achieving targets through investments or deposits from clients from financial institutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Optimizing existing and new business opportunities to attain increased sales
- Customer acquisition
- Achieving business-targeted deliverables within the investment area
- Identifying emerging markets and business opportunities that align with the company/business goals
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to improve brand awareness
- Prepare marketing presentation slides and carry out presentations on business products and services to prospective customers
- Consistently develop strategies to sell products and services to new and existing customers
- Research, conduct, or commission market research and analysis to understand implications and identify new business development opportunities in line with the organization's strategy
- Identify new product opportunities by undertaking feasibility analysis to quantify the sales’ success rate of identified products
- Support management to aid business growth
- Understand industry trends and continue to innovate to ensure expansion in business market share across the industry
- Staff must be good self-starters ready to grow with the organization’s business plan.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration in any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Additional relative certification and training will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as a financial institution marketing/ investment officer or similar role
- Solid Knowledge of Marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Improved Creativity and Commercial Awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 300,000 (Negotiable with the capability to deliver higher deposit targets)
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women. “
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.