Business Development Manager
Dripylux international services LTD
Management & Business Development
We are looking to fill in the position of Business Development Manager. The candidate must possess great knowledge of business development, organizational effectiveness, and operations management.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Make important policy. planning, and strategy decisions
- Assist with recruitment when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Improve operational management systems processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality control and monitor production KPI
- Train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.sc/HND qualification in a relevant field.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be Tech savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft office tools.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- The ability to drive and possess a valid driver's license is an added advantage.
- Must possess a fair knowledge of the area locations within Lagos.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Proven work experience as a business developer or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among employees
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Location: Lekki Lagos. Applicants must live on the island for an easy commute to the office
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.