We at Noble Guard Security are in need of a strategic thinker capable of thinking outside the box. If you are ready to challenge the norm, then this is for you!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to create strategies to pursue those opportunities
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and improve revenue
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Network with existing clients and other business partners to generate new leads
- Develop and deliver new pitches to new/potential clients
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Continually track expenses, as to make sure we are on track to improve revenue
- Minimum of B.Sc. in business administration or any other related field
- 5 years of work experience
- Previous role in leadership position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in order to conduct market survey, visit clients or attend conventions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.