Business Development Manager
Blackbox Technology Systems LTD
Management & Business Development
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and increasing sales revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the company's revenue and market share
- Identify potential new business opportunities and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and identify potential areas for growth
- Develop proposals and negotiate contracts with clients
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of new business initiatives
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Maintain accurate records of sales, contacts, and deals
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in the same or related industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating new business opportunities
- Knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about driving growth and generating new business opportunities, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.