Business Development Manager
Management & Business Development
Zensur Motors Ltd is seeking an ambitious and energetic BDM to support the leadership team in driving the commercial agenda, translating it to concrete initiatives, and driving the implementation of the agenda. The candidate will help obtain better brand recognition and financial growth; coordinate with leadership and sales & marketing to review current market trends to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Support leadership in market sensing, planning, and tracking, while identifying initiatives and commercial opportunities, managing their execution, and reporting on revenue.
- Accountable for generating and maximizing sales revenue and increasing Zensur Motors’ dealer partnerships.
- Gather and analyze information on differentiating services, business models, and offerings of key competitors, develop recommendations and design an implementation plan.
- Identify, investigate, and follow up on qualified leads and develop business for potential customers.
- Work closely with team members to align top commercial priorities and ensure key commercial materials are up-to-date and accessible.
- Promote Zensur Motors’ products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and preparing sales contracts while ensuring adherence to the company’s policies as well as law-established industry rules and guidelines.
- Plan and execute regular customer visits to existing and potential customers to identify and manage needs and expectations.
- Stay abreast of market trends, competitor activities, and developing innovations while also developing, negotiating, and monitoring contracts and pricing strategies for new and existing business opportunities.
- Communicate with clients and build long-standing relationships.
- Represent the business and portray it in a positive light in Nigeria and across the international market.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, and inventory, and ensure seamless export logistics to other dealerships.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/BA/HND degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5 years of proven sales experience within the automotive industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in the English language
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, credibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience effectively negotiating and upselling
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial drive, service mentality, and ability to work both autonomously and in a multinational team.
- Motivating others to deliver the highest standards, providing direction, mentoring, and coaching.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Leading others, clarifying problems, and developing solutions by building cross-topic/sector partnerships.
- Managing stakeholders, building consensus, and being a strong team player across levels and geographies with a strong presence and maturity.
- Must have the ability to close sales opportunities and maintain a long-term trusted relationship with clients.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of auto dealership departments and their processes, including but not limited to sales, finance management, and related software functionality.
- Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to educate customers on technical and commercial topics in a convincing way.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.