We are seeking a dedicated real estate manager, to join our dynamic team and ensure that the operational aspect of the company is efficient. To ensure productivity, the candidate should possess high ethical background and an in-depth, practical managerial experience in the real estate industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a passion for real estate.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- To oversee the operational activities and management of the company.
- To develop management plans to operate the properties.
- To formulate, disseminate, and implement marketing goals.
- To assess, minimize, and mitigate risks.
- Prepare comprehensive budgets and cash flow projections.
- To hire, train, and supervise staff members
- Monitor and pay expenses upon approval.
- Anticipate and respond to client’s needs.
- Attain financial goals and targets
- To regularly supervise and manage the properties of the company
- To manage the on-site and off-site personnel.
- Develop and administer a maintenance program.
- Increase the properties’ value
- Develop an emergency procedure plan.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in real estate, business administration, or project management.
- A minimum of 4 (four) years experience as a project manager, manager of real estate company, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, and development.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining sales rates.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational abilities.
Work Type: Full-time
Location: Ajah, Lagos State
- The candidate must be resident in Ajah or its environs.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.