Business Development Manager
Management & Business Development
A Business Development role in an emerging EduTech company, with a niche focus and great opportunities is looking to hire an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective marketing and sales strategy. Your efforts will be targeted at both individual and institutional customers in need of tech-driven training solutions across a wide range of vocational skills. The core focus will be on vocational skills training and labour contracting
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Driving business growth within the organization by boosting sales
- Researching new market opportunities and customer needs
- Developing a database of current and prospective customers
- Developing product pricing strategies and negotiating client pricing
- Generating and converting new sales leads,
- Forecasting sales revenue in line with projected income
- Overseeing and driving, creative, digital media & marketing teams
- Developing subordinates into valuable salespeople
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices
- Should be very familiar with non-traditional/ digital/social media marketing strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in Business Administration or a similar field.
- Minimum of 7 years of proven work experience in a sales or related role, contributing to the company's growth and possessing a portfolio of potential clients.
- Are an effective, assertive and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations
- Possess excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good comprehension of sales processes and supporting technology.
- Are able to work in a creative environment and challenge firmly-held assumptions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.