We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective service strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sponsorships and forging strong relationships with clients. The Business Development officer shall be mostly responsible for helping the company build a database of sponsors and partners for our upcoming events, engaging them. Their role shall also involve a lot of documentation, including managing financial budgets, bookkeeping, and financial reporting. Therefore, this role requires someone with a good background in sales and marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Reaching out to new sponsors, partners, and prospective investors
- Building our partnerships database
- Contributing to the overall business development strategy
- Assisting with basic accounting (expense record and book-keeping using Sage or Zoho software)
- Planning and executing field outreaches toward our sponsorship targets
- Co-managing our corporate contacts' database
- Executing periodic surveys and reporting progress
- BSC or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a corporate marketing role
- A background in accounting and finance
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office tools, are necessary
- Prior use of a CRM (especially HubSpot) will be an added advantage
- Understanding email marketing will be an added advantage
- General knowledge of social media/digital marketing
- The Ideal candidate is very tech-savvy, teachable, and open-minded
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Using a CRM (e.g. Hubspot)
- Using Accounting software (e.g. Zoho)
- Proposal Writing, Effective communication, and strategic thinking
Location: Applicants Must Reside in Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.