WE WOULD LIKE TO GROW WITH YOU.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
- Social Media experience
- Be able to use Linkedin for direct marketing
- Graphic Design Skills is an added bonus.
The successful candidate will be placed on a two-month probation period. You should be able to convert at least one paying client in each of the two months probation period. Immediate salary review if key deliverables are met during the probation period. Your new reviewed salary will be a base salary plus commission.
Please Note: This is a remote position