Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Business Development Executive will support the operations/technical department to meet business projections through targeted marketing strategies and services by growing and supporting the overall strategy and end-to-end coordination of corporate activities.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic service agreements with clients and partners. Ensure compliance with terms of service/partnership.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements.
- Identify and generate leads for prospective clients.
- Develop/suggest process and service improvement - improving the quality of services rendered to clients.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase business services and profits.
- Manage already existing client base to ensure repeat business and retention of clients.
- Speak and make regular presentations to small and large groups of company directors, advisors, and investors to attract potential clients and generate leads.
- Grow the client base by managing prospects and converting them into actual clients.
- Manage risks associated with the Business Development Function.
- Identify and establish affiliations.
- Develop and maintain weekly & monthly prospect reports.
- Establish new affiliations with professional bodies and institutions for technical support, program accreditation, partnerships, etc.
- Conduct market research, collate and analyze feedback and surveys for strategy improvement and development of new strategies.
- Develop targeted and strategic marketing plans and other campaigns/awareness materials for all services, whilst ensuring timely and strategic execution for new and existing clients.
- Aggressively promote via multiple platforms to drive programs and ensure return on investments.
- Manage expectations, and maintain regular contact with clients to keep them informed and updated on progress and issues (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Understand client needs, offer solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Business Development functions
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/B.Sc Degree in Engineering or other science or technical discipline.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be preferred.
- Membership in a professional body is an added advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of the Oil and Gas business environments, issues, and current trends.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities and marketing services to a wide range of clients.
- Ability to establish contact and develop relationships with prospects while recommending solutions.
- Experience in working with senior management.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience in turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Experience in managing and implementing innovative projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines.
- Confident, articulate, and clear communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Displays emotional intelligence, stability, and adaptability.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Ability to work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Displays accountability and motivation to achieve.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organization, follow-up, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Confident public speaker.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Influential communicator with strong written, verbal, presentation, and listening skills and the ability to relate with audiences at all levels.
- Innovation and creativity; the ability to spot business opportunities and create linkages.
- Open-minded; ability to receive feedback; follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.