Business Development Executive
Management & Business Development
Jobberman Nigeria requires your skills as a Business Development Executive to leveraging on your network in order to secure business deals. You have all the influence though no direct report. There are team members who would work together with you to ensure the success of your role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage and master efficient and effective cooperation between the business and its clients.
- Ensure communication of new deals to our specialists and other team members
- Touch point of execution of any product/service partnership Reporting:
- Frequently report business development updates to the Head of Sales and all relevant stakeholders within the Organization.
- Generate leads and opportunities for the business
- Prepare the proposals and present it when necessary
- Responsible for the success and continual growth of the topline of products and services in the market.
- Manage the business relationship on a continuous basis with Clients. This involves but is not limited to scoping needs, and getting feedback based on current, and future needs and market knowledge.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Head, of Youth Engagement to determine partnership pricing.
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the Sales Director and other stakeholders.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in Business administration, social sciences, or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.