Business Development Executive
Lakeshore Cancer Center
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide significant input and implement the marketing plan including allocation of expenses, sales promotion program, and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Form networks with company senior management, updating them on a regular basis on developments and working with them on cross-functional projects.
- Field marketing to clinics, hospitals, doctors, diagnostic facilities, etc forms an important part of this role as well as maintaining these relationships
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups, clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations to establish a clientele and ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
- Work in conjunction with the Clinical department and Team Lead to develop programs.
- Financial management of the marketing program including budget planning, resource allocation, and preparation of quarterly reports.
- Marketing to the public through different and interactive marketing formats.
- Attending CMEs and other conferences on a regular basis
- Managing and coaching effective, efficient, and productive marketers by ensuring appropriate goals, targets, systems, and structures are developed.
- Providing daily reports of all marketing activity to Team Lead.
- Collaborate with Digital Business Development Executive and Hybrid Business Development executive to create content and optimize customer experience
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the customer care team to create a process to collect feedback from patients to measure their satisfaction with the quality and care of staff.
- Be in charge of the monthly Inventory
- Liaise with vendors required to carry out various tasks in the unit e.g Printer
- Other duties not specified above that may be required by the clinic board.
- 3 - 4 year experience in healthcare business development
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills.
Remuneration: NGN 270,000 gross
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.