Business Development Executive
ITIEBI CONCEPT COMPANY LIMITED
Management & Business Development
Itiebi Concept Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, and Government and Public Institutions. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Identifying and attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Researching organizations (IOC's) and individual Original Equipment Manufacturer's Materials in Scope to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Ensuring that the company meets revenue targets
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the team
- Developing and pitching ideas to potential investors
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to IOC's Already Registered
- Contacting clients (IOC's) to inform them about new developments in the company’s products with their Scope
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Researching the needs of IOCs and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Sourcing from Original Manufacturing Equipment used by IOCs and getting a local representation.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Tech Savy and ICT knowledge.
- Possess a dedication to sales and client/agent development.
- Ability to follow instructions and follow up on assigned tasks as well as prioritize obligations.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Technical skills in Oil & Gas - Well Engineering, Drilling, Pipeline, Marine, wellhead Tec
- Verse knowledge in Digital Marketing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.