We are looking to hire an experienced business development executive who can hit the ground running. You are proficient in the art of business development and sales and can work across multiple industries to develop and convert prospects into customers for national and international clients.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Developing business and closing across multiple industries to develop and convert prospects into customers for national and international clients online primarily.
- Aggressively build your warm client list pipeline for the assets under management
- Push towards the conversion of these prospects to customers as quickly as possible
- Be versatile, adaptive, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver results that will further drive the success of our client's assets
- Demonstrate that you are actively and passionately looking to build a career in the business Development & sales space
- Touch base with your teammates to discuss strategic actions and plays on a daily basis to derive the best approaches.
- Work autonomously as well as in a team
- Minimum academic qualification of S.S.C.E
- Candidates must be hungry for success and truly want to build a career in the Business Development and sales Space.
- You must be excited about entering a space with so many possibilities from a financial and personal fulfillment standpoint.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- You must have access to a laptop/tablet and a Smartphone (mandatory)
- You might be required to write short on-the-job blogs as well as shoot very short videos using your phone or other means
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.