A Lagos based company is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our expanding sales team. Our Sales Executives complete most of their work online and in the field visiting prospective, current, and past customers to sell and to maintain contracts for clients.
This role requires the highest levels of initiative, creative thinking and communication skills to establish and grow, long-lasting relationships with clients.
N960,000 per annum (Excluding commissions).
Rolling contract based on performance.
4 weeks training – N44,800.
08:00 - 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
In addition to maximizing direct sales opportunities and growing strategic relationships, our sales executives also:
• Attend approved sales meetings, functions, conferences, convention, shows and expos.
• Collate activity information digitally, reporting back against budget, sales and revenue targets as set by the Regional Director, and producing forecasts.
• Contract negotiation
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
• Process customer orders and ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotes for current and prospective customers.
• Maintain strong, ongoing working relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience.
• Routinely seek feedback from customers and partners to continuously improve the customer experience.
• Introduce clients to the products by conducting presentations and creating informative documents.
• Provide routine feedback and support to Senior Officer or Director.
• Investigate and resolve queries from customers.
What We Want You To Accomplish:
• Drive monthly sales growth.
• Establish partnerships with a minimum number of clients - target to be determined on appointment.
• Maintain sales process
• Educate clients on products
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced target driven role.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Multiple examples of individual sales proficiency and a demonstrated history of effective public presentations to audiences of 1 to 300.
• A demonstrated history of creating channel partnerships from concept to execution, driving profitable results.
• Proven ability to plan, operate, and execute independently in ambiguous environments with competing priorities.
• Exemplary oral communication skills, customer commitment and ethical standards.
• Creative decision-making skills, a proven ability to work independently and to make compelling and innovative recommendations to senior leadership.
• Proficiency in Office 365 package
• A highly motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, who enjoys working in a sales environment and exceeding expectations.
• Appearance presents well
Education / Certification Required:
• Able to work from home and in a quiet environment.
•This position is 70% remote; (working from home) - you will be required to be in the office (in Lekki, Ikoyi or Yaba) only as required.
• Willing to travel around the country.
• Being a driver and car owner is a distinct advantage, *but not essential*.
• Willing to work occasional weekends as required.
• Able to dress appropriately for the role. (Formal/smart casual)
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and a cover letter
Before applying for this role it is vital to note that 4 weeks of initial training is required. Final confirmation into contract will be based on training outcome.