Business Development Executive
Management & Business Development
A business development executive is responsible for prospecting, marketing, business development, and income generation in line with the key performance indicators. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitors active loans and enforces collection and recoveries.
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and referrals
- Expedites their a solution to complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost the customer service experience
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Executes marketing strategy and develops marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop referral networks
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Social Science or any other related course.
- Previous experience in a marketing role is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.