Our client seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or any related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years experience within the past 10 years in the marketing of any building materials ( Tiles / Paints / Roofing sheets / Doors & aluminum windows etc. ) direct to building construction projects and clientele.
- Candidate must have previous work experience in cold calling and construction site visits to generate clientele.
- Candidate must possess industry experience in Building construction site-to-site marketing (most important)
- Not older than Mid-40s
Working Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Remuneration: NGN150,000 - 300,000 (Negotiable based on the candidate's experience and current salary).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.