Business Development Executive
Mactavis Technologies Limited
Management & Business Development
We are looking for an experienced business development executive to join our team! As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and bringing in the business of over NGN15,000,000 monthly.
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing, and business development documentation
- Update and maintain the customer information database on regular basis.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, or a similar role
- Great networking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office & CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Work Type: Hybrid
Remuneration: NGN200,000 – NGN250,000 plus a 2.5% gross commission on monthly sales target (NGN15,000,000).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.