We are hiring a Business Development Associate to create new and strengthen our existing partnerships all across Nigeria. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, identifying key potential partners, creating relationships within the potential partner organization, explaining key benefits to Sim Uni-Education Services and formalizing partnerships
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the strategy of the foreign students’ placement unit in line with the organization’s strategic plans and direction
- Identify, contact, and establish relationships with key partners and their decision makers
- Engage and onboard high schools
- Establish a deep understanding of unit’s business operations, including internal processes, functional strategies, and competitive context
- Work with cross-functional teams to accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Work with travels unit to facilitate seamless transition from admission process to travel
- Establish content, processes and reporting to help accelerate unit’s goals
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
- Engender a culture of excellence, co-operation and respect both within and beyond the unit.
- At least 2 years previous experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and adapt to different audiences
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Creative problem-solver
- Occasional Travel.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 Net
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.