Deslog Training & Consulting is into Oil & Gas Services, Professional Training, and ISO Certification & Consultancy Services, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative, and highly experienced individuals who are goal-oriented & dedicated to offering excellent service
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Carry out full circle sales from planning, probing, following up, and closing sales from both B2B and B2C customers.
- Register our organization as a vendor to International and indigenous oil & gas companies, Telecom, construction companies, etc.
- Set business development targets in the Warri branch, define the strategy to achieve these targets and implement the set strategy promptly to deliver the expected results.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Acquire new projects/contracts and bids to meet and possibly exceed targets
- Increase the turnover of the organization and generate significant income, to an agreed periodic target
- Develop and submit winning proposals to clients, and follow up till the business deal is closed.
- Manage the sales process – develop, negotiate, and close out contracts and hand over new jobs to the operations team for execution
- Participate in the tendering process - from bidding, attending pre-tender meetings, submissions, and signing contract papers
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development and sales activities in the Warri branch and ensure members are clear on their individual roles and responsibilities and meet expected results.
- Partner with NYSC in training corps members in Warri and in Delta State and closeout sales.
- Manage corporate relationships and partnerships with clients, contractors, and business partners in the Warri branch
- Research and analyze new business opportunities
by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Oil and gas field, as a Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm or related industry, current position must be within the oil and gas sector.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil, Gas, and industrial sectors.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must reside in Warri and its environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.