Business Development Manager
Dims Professional Service
Management & Business Development
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The successful candidate will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for effective coordination of the Bank’s business development and marketing activities of the Bank. The ideal candidate will be saddled with developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain and arranging business development meetings with prospective Customers/Clients.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customers’ needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the Bank’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Aggressive recovery of loans granted to customers to minimize the incidence of non-performing loans to the barest minimum.
- The successful candidate who must thrive on challenges arising from change and competition, must be aged 30 - 35 years
- Academic qualification of a good first degree (BSc/HND) equivalent in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
- The candidate must have at least 8 years’ relevant post qualification experience, three (3) of which must have been in a Management position in experience in the Microfinance Bank of other Financial Institution within Nigeria.
- The candidate must have the knowledge and experience of using modern computer applications, and must in addition, possess good communication / presentation skills, together with good organizational and analytical skills.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of / from NYSC is compulsory
- Ability to speak about three Nigerian languages and a foreign language would be a very strong advantage.
Location: Ikom, Cross River
Remuneration: NGN 3,000,000 - 3,600,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.