First Samone International Limited
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Social media
- Strong passion for data and data science, you know how to apply data science methods and techniques to generate customer value and subsequently increase customer satisfaction.
- Translating our organization's need for knowledge into adequate choices of data sources, statistical methods, tools, and visualizations with the purpose of studying consumer behavior.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, statistics, computer, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in data analysis
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- IT knowledgeable and familiar with the use of technology in the role of business development
- Previous experience in applying a wide range of statistical techniques to large data sets.
- Experience in storytelling techniques using visualization through tools like Power BI, Tableau, Merit, etc.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.