We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this role. This position, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer leads the development of the business plan and capacity statements, and donor relations, and builds in-house expertise on managing diverse donor requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Talent Spur Advisory Ltd., is a Human Resources / Capital Management Company, providing HR consulting services, recruitment, payroll administration, performance management, and other HR strategic business support to organizations across various industries. Our mission at Talent Spur Advisory Limited is to provide strategic HR consulting services that empower organizations to unlock their full potential. Through expert guidance, innovative solutions, and a commitment to excellence, we aim to drive sustainable growth, cultivate exceptional workplaces, and foster talent development across Africa.
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- Develop and implement organizational business development strategy and processes.
- Advise on potential partnerships with other organizations, donor priorities, etc., and identify specific opportunities either as a lead agency or subcontractor.
- Identify, pursue, and successfully capitalize on funding opportunities among major funders of international development, and other relevant programming, particularly with bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Produce regular reports for executive management on business development performance/pipeline analysis.
- Track donor funding trends and priorities and maintain and provide donor intelligence to identify new funding opportunities.
- Lead the development and writing of successful funding proposals, budgets, and capability statements. This will involve leading or supporting proposals across the organization, working with technical, management, and finance leads on strategy; and ensuring that budgets and narrative text are developed, reviewed, and edited per donor requirements.
- Develop and maintain a strong and professional image of our Client among relevant donors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with donors, relevant partners, and stakeholders.
- Identify and build capacity of staff on grant acquisition, proposal writing, etc., including coaching and mentoring to support their abilities in different fields.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. MBA from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Business Development from Consulting or developmental organizations.
- Demonstrated track record of business development, proposal writing, and obtaining grant funding for development projects from institutional donors.
- Knowledge of the various donors’ interests, priorities, and requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced negotiating skills.
- Proven strategic relationship management skills.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ethical, high integrity.
- Professional, responsible, and accountable.
- Team player, supportive, encouraging development of our client's work and staff.
- Open to ideas and change.
- Ability to establish rapport with a wide range of professionals.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.