The ideal individual is to oversee the daily operations of the branch, establish consistent processes, standards and expectations, to ensure ongoing performance within the company that will in turn help in the actualization of the company's set goals and objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Make requisitions for stocks that are low in quantity and ensure that no drug expires under your care.
- Monitor and maintain close contact with Delivery teams to ensure orders are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Take appropriate records of utility bills every month and ensure payment is made to avoid disruption of service.
- Ensure all office equipment and work tools are working effectively.
- Ensure proper stock is taken for both items issued to your branch and taken out from your branch.
- Ensure bin cards are well balanced.
- Supervise daily cash remittance where applicable and ensure same is updated
- Serve as a storekeeper to ensure that drugs, frames, and cases are in order
- Give out items needed in the store, including cases, accessories, stationeries, drugs, and working tools.
- Provide your branch Pharmacy with all they will need to ensure smooth operations.
- have a close interface with members of your team to avoid possible gaps that might affect the business.
- Carry out proper maintenance of every machine in operation. Any issue or problem that arises should be escalated to the right office.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Candidates living on the Island will be given great preference.
- Not Younger Than 35years Old
- Should be ready to resume immediately.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.