The Branch Manager is the Chief Executive Officer of the Branch. Reporting to the Executive Director- Business Development, and effectively to the Chief Executive Officer and with matrix reporting to the Group Head of HR, the role holder will lead and motivate the staff within the branch in driving strategic initiatives as communicated by the Executive, to meet activity & revenue goals in Investments Immigration, Insurance, Real Estate, and Investment Services by identifying and maximizing new business opportunities in their catchment areas, deepening existing relationships and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- The incumbent has overall accountability for people management in the branch and must drive behaviors, aligned to our core values to enable optimal performance of the staff allocated to them and service quality to clients. In line with this, the role holder will groom and develop talents for building bench strengths.
- The role also entails the creation of the right environment with a focus on lifelong learning and continuous improvement enabling the branch to meet standards along the measures of customer satisfaction, efficiency, and productivity, while ensuring that risks are well controlled, and processes are in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- The incumbent will be the custodian of the company’s core values, policies, rules and regulations, and code of conduct ensuring compliance at their branch.
- Provide leadership and direction to their teams on the execution of the strategic agenda of the company ensuring their teams and aligned and contributing to the strategic agenda of the company as defined in their performance contracts and Key Performance Indicators.
- The Branch Manager will have the ultimate responsibility of running their branch as a profitable value center, ensuring efficient utilization of the resources allocated to them while driving the revenue targets and living the company’s values.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales, marketing, and business management experience.
- Branch management experience in a Financial Institution or related sector can be an advantage
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Remuneration: Up to NGN 18 million per annum depending on competencies and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.