Soteria Eye Clinic
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. As a Branch Manager, you are responsible for inspiring your team, creating ownership opportunities, and delivering on the following key dimensions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the business road map, as well as managing the sales and operations strategy, within the branch.
- You will demonstrate sound judgement within defined practices and policies and select techniques for obtaining solutions that will contribute to future results and successes.
- Strong financial acumen, ability to read and comprehend tasks.
- As a branch manager, you are responsible for the optimal utilization of branch resources.
- Support implementation of required infrastructure as per the business plan and derive maximum capacity efficiencies by eliminating controllable losses.
- Ability to build teams; hiring, training, and developing team members
- Manage a highly productive team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- 3 - 4 years of post-qualification management experience in the medical sector
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
- Willingness to relocate to any of our branches (Accommodation is provided except for Lagos branch)
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000 (Negotiable)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.