Bid and Tender Manager
Management & Business Development
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements
- Contribution to cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Primarily to attend to all tenders
- Find out any ongoing tender that we are not invited for
- Oversees all administrative processes which include procurement and logistics
- Ready to visit the field when necessary to ensure requirements for tenders are met
- Ready to go to the field when the need arises
- Send daily reports and update.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in business or any other field related to the position
- 7 years experience as bid and tender manager
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Very good at documentation and content development
- Experience in oil & gas with field experience.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.