Our Client, A Financial Institution is hiring qualified and highly experienced people for the above job role
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the commercial banking business of the company
- Manage and grow a portfolio of commercial clients by providing personalized financial solutions
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of potential commercial borrowers and approve loan applications
- Prepare and present financial reports to the senior management team
- Supervise and mentor a team of commercial banking professionals
- Collaborate with various departments to cross-sell other banking products and services
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulatory changes affecting the commercial banking sector
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with key commercial clients
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in a bank.
- Minimum of 7 years Proven experience working in a commercial banking role
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze financial data and make informed decisions
- Good understanding of risk management principles
- Proficiency in using banking software and systems
Location: Kano, Kaduna, Imo, Edo, Ebonyi, Rivers, Enugu, Abia.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.