Management & Business Development
We are looking for an Analytic Lead that has the ability to build complex queries from the ground up with strong attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work across Business Development, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams to gather business needs, define key metrics, develop dashboards, track metric progress, investigate changes in metrics, and propose next steps
- Influence Product, Business Development, and Engineering teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations
- Analyze a wide variety of data – structured and unstructured, observational and experimental – to improve Paladin’s product, onboarding experience, partner enablement, sales message, and marketing material
- Work closely with leadership to determine key priorities and scope
- Help scale the business by turning manual analyses into dashboards and automated processes
- Build key data sets to empower stakeholders to perform their own analysis
- Build new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- 3+ years of total work experience in an analytical work environment delivering for customers (internal or external), such as stints in strategy consulting, data science, or business operations.
- You enjoy thinking about business problems and finding solutions that are grounded in data. For you, “data wins arguments”.
- Expert analytical skills with deep SQL or similar experience. Experience with Retool plus.
- Experience with programming, scripting, or statistical packages (e.g. Python, R, Matlab) is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Intellectually curious with a high tolerance for ambiguity. You should be excited that your role will change over time, in large part based on how you define it.
- Low ego and strong ability to lead through influence.
- Strong prioritization and “get work done” skills. Can speak to past experiences of getting projects across the finish line repeatedly and on time.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.