Business Development Executive
LUMENAVE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Management & Business Development
We are looking for an account manager/business development executive to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. A person who oversees a portfolio of assigned customers actively seeks new sales opportunities and develops new business from existing clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face-to-face format, and closing sales.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters in Kenya.
- Conduct face-to-face or virtual sales appointments throughout Kenya.
- Accountable for certain levels of activity and production (calls, appointments, pipeline KPIs, and revenue).
- Self-leadership solid skills and will be able to hold themselves accountable (daily sales management, training, etc.)
- Consistently maintain a strong sales pipeline and display the capability to manage a sales funnel effectively.
- Must possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face-to-face presentations
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (First class/Second Upper) in any discipline.
- 4 years of working experience in an IT sales environment is required.
- They have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in Information Technology.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experienced knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Bitrix24, Zoho CRM, or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy level, self-motivation
- Willingness to engage in a high volume of telemarketing and outside sales efforts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage diverse and multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidential or proprietary information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization [and externally]
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.