We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Manager with experience in the Solar energy sector. The ideal candidate will be responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Liaise with customers, suppliers
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 3 years of working experience
- Organization skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.