There is an opening for an innovative and result-oriented individual as a Tender Administrationin a leading Oil & Gas and Power service company. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Taking an ownership role in all bids
- Work with the Bid Team to create, review and edit bid documents/presentations to meet specified evaluation criteria.
- Visit the Nipex portal, NJQS Portal/other client’s portals, and Confabee Tender and check National dailies for tender adverts as they relate to the company and advise management.
- Upload and submit bid documentation via tender portals and monitor portals for tender outcomes
- Maintain all tendering/response portals with up-to-date company information/documents.
- Organize and arrange meetings/event attendance and bid calendars/diaries
- Track bids won under the procurement framework to support business planning.
- Timely submission and follow-up on all manual bids.
- B.Eng./HND in Engineering/Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstration of ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, and hardworking
Location: Victoria Island
Work Schedule: (8:00 am – 5:00 pm on weekdays)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.