Technical assistants perform a broad range of administrative support duties. Their role is to provide both administrative and technical support for business clients and the internal team. To succeed as a technical assistant, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning reports, etc. to be presented to the Managing Director.
- Attend meetings with the Managing Director, responding to technical inquiries as appropriate; present technical knowledge and information on projects and services and provide answers when required.
- Attend meetings with or on behalf of the Managing Director and follow up on the raised issues/points of action from those meetings until they have been satisfactorily closed out.
- Evaluate, review, and interpret technical inquiries on contractors/vendors, and be able to provide recommendations to the Managing Director on both existing and potential contractors/vendors.
- Track projects and the decision-making process for projects that require management approvals and ensure that the relevant information for management to make an informed decision is readily available, and adjust designs and plans to meet clients’ needs.
- Aid the Managing Director in the development, coordination, and implementation of strategic plans for the company and its affiliates.
- Prepare a dashboard for the entire business representing the organizational progress of the company with regards to each department’s ongoing respective projects, highlighting the positives and negatives and reporting performance to the Managing Director on a timely basis.
- Attend and contribute to meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, reporting back and following up if required.
- Ensures proper and timely follow-up on reports from units, departments, and divisions.
- Research for and prepare speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of the Managing Director
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a Technical Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.