Team Lead, Device Application & Support (DAS)
Unified Payment Services Limited
Management & Business Development
Management, configuration & support of device application. The Team Lead for Device Application & Support (DAS) shall primarily be responsible for assisting the HOD to execute the listed responsibilities below across the Department.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with stakeholders (business & technical teams) to design & test applications for Suitability
- Undertake regression tests for the release of new versions of applications/ devices.
- Keep a catalogue of all devices/device applications/ versions and what each does
- Understanding OEM standards & industry trends to make a demand on service providers.
- Understand and interpret User Requirements for PoS application customization
- Maintain records of all terminals configured with our application including but not limited to profile, TID, terminals serial, type and communication, SIM serial as well as its movements.
- Manage repairs
- Work with stakeholders on the main stock of terminals/parts above the re-order level.
- Ensure configuration and replacement requests are treated within SLA
- Ensure terminals configured pass UP quality assurance standards.
- Ensure that terminals are properly prepped for deployment- SIM, decal, Signage, cables e.t.c
- Ensure that terminals are properly registered across all systems or work with stakeholders to resolve the same.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to agree on Device suitability.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Management or similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in management or any related role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft application
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.