- Grow our client base of high net worth, ultra-high net worth, family office, and institutional investors. You will be responsible for getting investors to sign up on our platform.
- Communicate a clear vision about who our client is, what problems we solve for the client, and how we plan to find these clients. Control and optimize the entire client acquisition funnel by developing and executing marketing and client acquisition plans and programs.
- Be able to speak intelligently and persuasively to our investors about e-commerce investments and why they should invest with Phones45
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners, and clients. Develop specific client-relations programs.
- Establish professional network and maintain contacts and records of activity in Company CRM software
- Determine plans for company presence at conventions, annual meetings, industry events, and seminars
- Develop and recommend brand positioning and be our brand ambassador
- Create online and offline marketing materials for both the company and our e-commerce investment offerings
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing marketing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions where necessary
- Monitor competitor products and keep abreast of industry developments in order to inform business and marketing initiatives.
- Lead growth and development of all marketing channels
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle
- Drive client acquisition costs down. Drive client life time value up. Increase conversion ratios and sales.
- Experience raising capital from and managing relationships with high net worth, ultra-high net worth, family office, and institutional investors
- Experience in financial services, investment management, private banking, financial technology, commercial real estate, or a similar field
- Client-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and analytically
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Results driven