Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate should be experienced in computer usage with ability to type fast. Previous work experience in a law firm is not necessary but may be an advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- This position is open preferably to a Male candidate
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The work period is Mondays to Saturdays, 8am to 6pm but overtime work is part of the employment terms and with overtime paid quarterly at agreed rate.
- Working on Sundays is inevitable sometimes.
Location: Lagos State, and resident in the Ikeja/Maryland axis
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000 per month based on experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.